- Pool constructed on fill materials.
- Pool had cracked and leaked, saturating the fill materials and accelerating the settlement.
- Customer experienced a slope failure behind the pool a few months before treatment.
- Fill voids and increase bearing capacity at pool and stabilize slope behind pool.
- Use the URETEK Deep Injection® Process to increase the bearing capacity of the fill materials below the pool and to create a curtain wall of stabilized soils behind the pool.
- Use the URETEK Method to fill voids directly below the pool slab.
- Preliminary concept discussions and budgeting provided to engineering firm.
- Contract directly with customer, while also coordinating with engineer, pool contractor, and corporate level management.
- Ahead of Schedule: Work performed in eight days versus 10-day contract term, despite utility location issues.
- Foundation Soils Strengthened: The operation increased bearing capacity and stabilized the soils.
- 5% Under Budget